Dave McDowell, FSB: Hitting the bullseye during the global sports blackout June 8, 2020 Related Articles Share Sports betting platform and systems provider FSB Tech has secured a new agreement with private bookmaker Goldchip, which will see two roll-out a new digital sportsbook and online casino.Under the terms of the new agreement, FSB will integrate its flexible sports betting solutions with Goldchip’s existing technology, which is hoped to boost both user experience as well as the operator’s betting services.David McDowell, CEO at FSB, commented: “We’re delighted to announce yet another bespoke and progressive partnership, with one of the emerging forces of the UK’s high-end scene. FSB’s tailored approach sets us apart with a uniquely modular, flexible raft of solutions which are easy to partition according to client preference, and light to deploy.“We look forward to evolving our managed solution with Goldchip over the coming year, enabling them to refine their digital offering, without ever sacrificing the customer-first approach that has made them so successful in the rarefied air of VIP bookmaking.”Goldchip punters will benefit from the FSB unique pricing models, which will deliver in-play odds as well as markets for a variety of sports.Goldchip Operations Manager Rob Stephenson added: “FSB’s pioneering platform aligns perfectly with our dedication to major sports and traditional betting markets. We handle millions of pounds worth of bets every month and have become the private member’s bookmaker of choice. Our business is built on a foundation of peerless customer service. Now we have the tools to set ourselves apart in the digital domain, too.“Our VIP service is premised on entertainment and that old-school thrill of pitting your wits against our traders. FSB’s elastic platform now ensures that our specially tailored services effectively cater to whichever betting preferences or channel our members prioritise.”In addition to the betting services, FSB will make its proprietary gaming platform available to Goldchip customers, which will include over 3000 casino games, virtual sports and lottery solutions. StumbleUpon Submit Share Fast growth FSB appoints Susan Ball as corporate advisor January 29, 2020 David Clifton: Licensing Expert – Puzzle upon puzzle marks the path ahead June 4, 2020
Lease with mall, first construction contract signed by Mason City’s mayor for River City Renaissance project
MASON CITY — Mason City’s mayor says the first steps of the River City Renaissance project are officially underway with the signing of the first construction contract as well as a lease with Southbridge Mall.The City Council last week approved a revised lease agreement with the mall owner. The lease agreement is for an initial 20-year term, followed by four subsequent five-year terms for a total of 40 years. The cost of the lease starts at $199,000 a year for the first five years, increasing by 10-percent each subsequent five-year period.Mayor Bill Schickel says the mall owner agreed to the council’s amendments, including that back taxes be paid prior to any lease payments being made. “You might remember that lease includes provisions that no money will be paid in terms of that lease until all of the taxes are current on the mall.”Schickel says the contract has been finalized with Dean Snyder Construction of Clear Lake dealing with the demolition of the interior of the former JC Penney store area where a multi-purpose center will be constructed. “I’ve signed a contract for the first construction bid. Construction should be getting underway shortly in JC Penney area where the multi-purpose center will be built.”Some concern was raised at last week’s council meeting that the city did not meet the minimum requirements for posting the notice as part of the bid letting process. Schickel says a review shows the city followed the necessary requirements. “You may have heard that there were some technical issues with the bidding process. We’ve consulted with the experts. We’ve consulted with our staff and legal counsel. They informed us that the statutes were indeed complied with, and various deadlines were met. So we’re excited to be moving forward.”The city is currently accepting bids for the second construction package for the arena, which includes the structural steel, concrete foundation and ice plant components of the facility. Bids are due on January 31st, with the council scheduled to approve a winning bidder at their February 5th meeting.
Piotr Zielinski could soon be under the spotlight at Anfield Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has reportedly made his move for Piotr Zielinski… and the Poland star wants to move to Anfield.According to the Guardian, Klopp called the 22-year-old Udinese midfielder while he was preparing for Poland’s first game of Euro 2016.And it looks like Klopp will get his man, despite Napoli’s interest, with the Serie A club’s president Aurelio de Laurentiis saying: “Liverpool have made a bid for Zielinski and he wants to join them.”Here is a selection of reaction from Liverpool fans on social media, and it’s fair to say the Zielinski reports have been met with mixed views… 1